Our Next show is on May 13 & 14 | SATURDAY & SUNDAY | 10am to 5pm each day
May Show – It’s Porch season in the Bluegrass!
“The great American front porch is open and sociable, an unassigned part of the house that belonged to everyone and no one, a place for family and friends to pass the time.”
Make your outdoor space welcoming with a unique flair from the past! Decorate with vintage farm tables, mismatched chairs, baskets, planters, rugs, artwork & vintage accessories.
Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show, offers a large selection of vintage and antique furniture, artwork, pottery, dishes, silverware, rugs, home decor, collectibles, vintage clothing and jewelry, toys and games, and so much more. Our monthly show features a unique collection of curiosities for your Home & Garden.
We have a huge variety of home decor … that are unique, vintage and quality made that are all just a fraction of the cost of retail prices.
Here are the highlights:
- This is in Ken and Wendy Wards booth. It is fabulous and in excellent condition. I will forward you their information in a pm if you’d like to contact them direct. They would be glad to help.
- Melody and Bob Rumpke, The Gingerbread House, will be with us with her amazing selections of freshly made cookies, pies, cakes, candies and fudge. Beautifully boxed and delicious, ready for gifting or simply enjoying!
- Just a sampling of the lovely pottery selections, antiques and vintage pieces with Virginia Kaplan Smith and Joanie Hite. Both ladies are extremely knowledgeable and enjoy sharing their knowledge. Great prices too!
- Print by James L Crow “The Paddock” of Keeneland. Visit with dealers Bob and Pat Hall.
- Architectural Salvage for your consideration. Windows, doors, gates, shutters, mantles and more
- Time does fly. Mark moments with a clock or weather station from David Reffitt, Time Will Tell Antique Clocks.
- We love authentic American Primitives because of their simple, clean design and functionality. Bread boards, bowls, lidded buckets and a simple oil lamp. Savor history with Red and Judy Jenkins.
- Exceptional old vintage Majolica vase/jug encircled by an Asian dragon. For the Collector, he has five toes. Fabulous glaze and mint condition. From personal collection. Allison’s Garden.
- Lifesize antique terracotta bust by Belgium sculpture artist Dominique Van den Bossche (1854-1906). This unnamed piece of a lovely subject, was probably done in the 1890s, based on her other works and dress. Small damage to back of collar, but can be restored. Set on companion, wood bust stand with engraved brass plate. Lovely and unusual piece of history. (Should you research Mdm.Van den Bossche, she often abbreviated her fist name to Dom.) Allison’s Garden.
- Exquisite decorative art pieces for home or office. Marble, brass, onyx, gilded, Venetian glass and more. Lenabelle Robinson Harkins and Todd Livesay, Lenabelle’s Fine Antiques and Interiors.
- You’ve heard “planes, trains and automobiles”, well this is “wagons, sleighs and rocking baby doll beds! Many of our Dealers have tremendous selections of antique toys. Join us for our May Show on Mother’s Day Weekend
- Another exceptional miniature. Hand dlcrafted miniature chest of with original China knobs, brass escutcheon and outstanding dovetailed drawers and Federalesque styling. Lenabelle Robinson Harkins and Todd Livesay, Lenabelle’s Fine Antiques and Interiors.
- Beautiful miniature writing desk with tip outtop. Amazing original condition and detail with veneers, brasses, hinges, dovetailed drawers and Chippendale feet. Lenabelle Robinson Harkins and Todd Livesay, Lenabelle’s Fine Antiques and Interiors.
- Lovely example of dresser top gentleman’s shaving station or valet. Original mirror, beautiful solid wood graining. Note the bone noise and finials, the intricate dovetailed drawers with raised edge. Lenabelle Robinson Harkins and Todd Livesay, Lenabelle’s Fine Antiques and Interiors.
- Fabulous authentic American Primitives with Red and Judy Jenkins. Always new stock from buying trips all over the eastern half of the USA. Quality pieces provide a fascinating insight into anothwr era of history. Red and Judy Jenkins.
- Outstanding antique, solid wood furniture, expertly restored with Bill and Brenda Roush, Cat’s Meow Antiques. Ready for a new chapter in any home or office. Beautiful home decor including hand made cutting and charcuterie boards, crystal, brass and copper. Always great new discoveries!
- pring is here! Lovely antique Victorian tiered twisted wire plant stand. So hard to find! So many other great finds such as a brass and copper fire extinguisher, small tables, chairs, floor lamps and lots of ironstone. Fran Renfro, Shadeland Antiques.
- What a stately tall clock! Beautiful antique grandfather clock in a dark stain, delicate finial, brass weights and face and moon phase. David Reffitt, Time Will Tell Antique Clocks. Graduation, Mother’s Day, Wedding Gift or family heirloom.
- Thursday Finds with Fran Renfro, Shadeland Antiques. Solid wood, hand made furniture. A lovely mix including architectural salvage, wrought iron, ironstone and so much more. Enjoy the hunt for the perfect thing!
- The richness of the patina on these bowls and pantry boxes. Authentic American Primitives. And check out the awesome cranberry scoop. Great wall art or repurposed? Red and Judy Jenkins.
- For the Numismatist! Bob and Pat Hall have an ever changing inventory of antique and vintage coins and currency. Also specializing in black powder, Kentucky Derby, collectible liquor decanters and crates, railroad and political campaign advertising.
- We are loving All Season Trees! What a fun decor piece, and your imagination is limitless! This tree is not available, shared for inspiration, but several of our Dealers have small Trees for decorating, and bits and bobs to create your look! Think outside the box!
- Rustic, antique Primitive corner cupboard, along with a fine selection of pottery, crocks, wood boxes and hand woven splint baskets. Always great finds with Amy O’Nan and Paula O’Nan, Calamity Jane’s Primitives. Quality materials and craftsmanship are the reasons 100+ year old Antiques and vintage are still in such great shape, functional, useful and attractive.