- We accept VISA, MC, Discover or local checks.
- All purchases are subject to 6.0% sales tax.
- If you are tax exempt, please let us know and show your Tax ID number at the time of purchase.
Payments & Sales Tax Policies
Our Return & Refund Policy
- All Sales Final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- The final decision is up to the individual dealer. They are each their own small business. Some accept Venmo and credit cards as well. Most sales are final. Some dealers, however may take refunds. That’s up to them, so please inquire before purchase.
Entry Cost & Parking
- Admission: is just $2 for both days (Children under 12 are free.)
- Parking: Free and ample parking.
- We have Motor Coach Friendly Parking & Access
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly
updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.