Our Next show is on APRIL 8 & 9 | SATURDAY & SUNDAY | 10am to 5pm each day
Get ready for the Season of Entertaining!
Get ready for the season of entertaining inside and outside, with beautiful vintage garden & patio décor, pots and garden accessories, dining and flatware for the perfect garden party, Spring bridal or baby showers, Derby celebration or family gathering.
The unique pieces at Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show become interesting decorating opportunities when you put your imagination to work. Repurpose antiques, collectibles and architectural salvage for one-of-a-kind decor. Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show, offers a large selection of vintage and antique furniture, artwork, pottery, dishes, silverware, rugs, home decor, collectibles, vintage clothing and jewelry, toys and games, and so much more.
We have a huge variety of home decor … that are unique, vintage and quality made that are all just a fraction of the cost of retail prices.
Here are the highlights:
- Rare antique small oil lamps. So hard to find complete and working condition. Antique quilts, buckets, trenchers and bowls. Always fabulous finds with Red and Judy Jenkins.
- Antique James Dudson jasperware. Classic white on brown. Mint and rare. Coupled with an antique mantle clock and Chinoiserie serving tray. Classic finds with Allison’s Garden
- Lovely finds with Donna Dunavent, The Garden Gate.
- Antique selection of busts and marble statues. Times gone by. Add the special aesthetic to your home or office.
- Mis-Elain-e-ous is restocked! Our own Elaine Steele has a new selection of her hand-embroidered tea and hand towels. Whimsical and colorful, perfect to brighten a room! Shop early for her best selection! We see her stitching routinely in her quiet moments
- New arrival! Vintage French Provincial dining room set including 6 chairs by Rombaur. Priced to sell as a group or separately. Table has some surface damage, but includes two leaves and china cabinet doors are mint. Perfect for upcycling. Allison’s Garden
- Fran Renfro, Shadeland Antiques always is on point with her Antiques and decor. Celebrate warmer weather, gardening, patio living and dining with her beautiful selections.
- Country primitives for your consideration. Visit with Freda Asher and daughter Elizabeth
- Thursday Finds of antique French Country and English furniture with Roger Richter. Always beautiful, high quality and authentic pieces. He’s a pleasure to shop with, and is a wealth of knowledge.
- Thursday Finds with Bob and Pat Hall. Coins, old currency, railroad, campaign memorabilia, brewariana, mancave and antique black powder.
- Grab your bag and let’s go! Clever repurpose of Army tents into One of a Kind totes, cross body bags, sacks and satchels. Durable and oh so cool!
- Make memories! Why not have your friends over for breakfast, lunch or tea? Enjoy the colors, shapes and patterns. The weight of the cup in your hand. It’s not throw away plastic. It’s an occasion of taking every day life and making people feel special, enjoying the present. There ate lots of times to be ‘in the moment’ with Linda B’s Antiques and Linda Crump.
- Several of our Dealers carry equine themed pieces. After all, Lexington, Ky is the Horse Capital of the World! From racing art, Winner’s Circle photos, pastoral and portrait scenes, to clocks and Kentucky Derby memorabilia.
- While something as simple as a basket of faux fruit, but resting on a charming antique Eastlake side chair with etched poppies on the solid back. And notice the Napolean “bee” upholstery on the seat. The Curated Cat, Greg Hoeflich.
- New arrival! Beautiful antique European, porcelain, hand-painted mantle clock. Lovely colors, amazing detail, open escapement dial, and porcelain face. What a lovely gift! David Reffitt, Time Will Tell Antique Clocks.
- Blue Crow Gourd Art & Crafts has more one of a kind pieces to grace your home, or make a memorable, lasting gift. Small lamps, bird houses, boxes, night lights, bowls and jewelry, all are hand carved, detailed and painted by Pam Reffitt. Be sure to stop by early as she sells out quickly. You’ll find her in the Octagon
- Finishing touches and the perfect piece! Sweet shabby chic decor. Lots of new finds for Spring at great prices! And remember, repurposing and reimagining is smart!
- Perfect antique blanket chest with drawer on the bottom. Great size for storing linens, games, off season clothes or keepsakes. Lovely grain and patina. Washing Baby Elephants, Ken Ward and Wendy Preston-Ward.
- What an outstanding selection of American Primitives and Homespun! Amy O’Nan and Paula O’Nan, Calamity Jane’s Primitives have stocked their booth to the rafters with more finds from their buying trips! From rustic corner cupboard loaded with pottery, original green paint hanging or counter top cabinet. There’s also loads of antique butter molds, hand dipped candles, soaps and more.
- Gracious and comfortable! I can just imagine sinking into one of these lovely Bergere chairs. The cupboard behind is a great French Country piece too. Delightful choices of men’s valets with most every individual piece. Find classic beauty and style Lenabelle Robinson Harkins and Todd Livesay, Lenabelle’s Fine Antiques and Interiors.
- Classic Man Cave, Sports Den, Family Room, Bar Eclectic. Great Collectibles with John and Penni Conaway, Dragonfly Antiques and Collectibles. Always a great selection of unusual finds including equine racing memorabilia.
- Lovely antique Lady’s Travel Vanity is housed in lovely red lined trays that lift out. In excellent condition and so rare!
- Antique, black paint document box with carpentry trim details. Lots of other great finds with Washing Baby Elephants, Ken Ward and Wendy Preston-Ward.
- Vintage enamel pole light fixture. Great project piece!
- Attention Railroad, Firemen and Big Truck Collectors! For the guy or gal that has everything, a great selection of air horns! Hard to find and pretty cool. Ear protection not included. John and Penni Conaway Dragonfly Antiques and Collectibles.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of lighting! From casual to elegant, task to ambiance. New arrival of vintage lighting with Allison’s Garden at great pricing.